So I had put it off because I was avoiding the effort. I had already decided to take Jeremy and me out of the picture so I could take them. On Saturday morning, Chase was taking a nap and I realized he would be up around 10 and Wyatt didn't have to leave for basketball practice until 10:40. So I seized the moment and got Morgan and Wyatt ready. Then when Chase woke up, I changed his clothes and herded the kids into the backyard. It wasn't the scenic background I had wanted but we just went with it and I think they turned out great. It was cold outside which actually helped because they weren't uncomfortable in their sweaters. Chase was just happy to be out in the fresh air.
So here are some of my favorites and I will post the one I chose for the Christmas card on FB later on after they are all sent out.
3 comments:
Oh, wow!! You got some great pictures!!! I bet it was hard choosing which one to use. I love the first one of all 3 of them. The one with Chase by himself is adorable!
You are so talented- these pictures are awesome! I also like the first one but the one with the chair outside is great too. They are all getting so big.
LOVE these.. Really, REALLY love the individual ones too!!
Post a Comment