Just wanted to share a glimpse of what Chase and I are spending our days doing. I have a feeling this will progress to him toddling away from me and eventually him running away from me. But for now, I love watching that little booty scoot away from me as fast as his little legs can carry him. And I could listen to those squeals of delight all day too! What can I say? Chase was the appropriate name for him.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh his laugh is so contagious~ I just love it. Phoebe was playing along too haha. So sweet...Why couldn't we see the laundry room?!?- too funny.
Oh.My.Goodnes!!!! He is too cute!!! I love his little laugh and he is such a happy baby!!!
Look at Baby Chase go! I love that little man.
LOVE IT!!! You guys need to come over for a playdate and I need some "Baby Chase" lovin!!
Post a Comment