Thursday, October 21, 2010

Where Do I Even Begin?

Our trip to Walt Disney World was so many things - fun, exciting, exhausting at times, and so special since it was shared with extended family. We had a great time, made so many memories, and I took way too many pictures for just one blog post! I think I will try to split it up day by day so I have a record of our trip but I am still in recovery mode - which means laundry, laundry, and more laundry AND more importantly, loving on my baby Chase who I missed so much.


So until I find time to do the Disney posts, I wanted to share a quick video I took of Chase last week before we left. It gives you a good idea of what I spend most of my time doing during the day when he is on the move.


I call this "When There is a Will, There is a Way"


3 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like installation of cabinet locks is in your future! He's such a big boy now all crawling around!! Can't wait to see your Disney posts!

Sarah said...

CLASSIC!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, that crawling baby boy is adorable! And I love reading about your trip.