One of the first attractions we did was the Little Mermaid show. Ariel is YouYou's FAVORITE Disney Princess. She knew that I love the Little Mermaid too so she told me "I be your partner for Ariel." So I got to sit by her and witness her amazement throughout the show. She and I were singing along to the songs and it was super sweet.
The main two attractions that all the thrill seekers wanted to ride were "The Tower of Terror" and "The Rock and Roll Rollercoaster." So Didi and I took the younger kiddos over to the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" playground area while the "big kids" rode the "scary" rides.
Group shot of the kiddos
Fast Pass is the way to go for the popular rides but we did not get there early enough to get one for "Toy Story." We waited until later in the day and then decided to bite the bullet and wait in line. The wait was 100 minutes - YIKES - but there was entertainment along the way. Here is Wyatt NOT wanting his picture to be taken by the huge Mr. Potato Head.
FYI - did you know that the original Mr. Potato Head did not include a plastic potato? I didn't either but my mom told us that when she was a kid, you had to go to the grocery store and get a real potato to use. That cracked us all up.
Jack & Wy
Aaron and J
Erica and YouYou
My Mom and Dad - Didi & Papa
You know what's better than buying the cute but over priced Mouse Ears? Letting your son try them on in the store, taking a pic for your blog - and then putting it back on the shelf.
I can not remember for the life of me where we were or what we were waiting on at this moment - but his expression is priceless.
2 comments:
Looks like fun!!! Clay would LOVE the Toy Story ride. He's obsessed with Toy Story and I'm not sure he's even seen the movie! I love all the pics!
I love looking at all the vacation pictures. The one of J and Aaron cracked me up! Wy's smile is cute in that last one and him with the "rat" ears is just precious! It looks like the kids had a ball.
Post a Comment