Well, it happened - I could not find Sophie anywhere. I am pretty sure she is in a diaper bag somewhere but I really didn't have time to do a search and rescue of her today - so I used a pumpkin instead.
You weigh 20.5 pounds and are 28.5 inches in length.
You wear mostly size 12 month clothing although the waist line in your blue jeans is getting a little too snug!
You moved up to a size 4 diaper.
You are still a champion sleeper.
You are starting to follow more of a breakfast, lunch, and dinner routine with solids at those meals along with bottles or a juice-water mixture in a sippy cup.
You like to snack on the Gerber Puffs, the Baby Mum-Mums, and the Yogurt Melts. I have also started giving you little bits of “big people food” while we eat just to see how you do. You need some more teeth because you are so ready to eat what we are eating.
You are continuing to perfect your pincer grasp but you aren’t ready for Cheerios yet.
You have taken off with your crawling. You are fast and on the go all the time. We did get the Baby Condo aka the Baby Jail. And it is literally a lifesaver. There would be no way that I could take a shower or even leave the room you are in without it.
Your favorite place to crawl when given your freedom is the foyer. You are checking out those stairs - probably by next month I will have to have a gate up full time blocking the foyer.
The other big accomplishment is that you don’t cry during bath time anymore. Yay! I think I finally found the right combination of the right water temperature with the right depth with the right toys. I am so glad to see you smiling and enjoying bath time.
You give wonderfully wet slobber kisses and can pull up to your knees. I know it won’t be long and you will be "furniture surfing" – especially since Morgan likes to help you practice all the time. Halloween is this Saturday and you will be a super cute lion. Your costume is courtesy of Wyatt - gotta love the hand me downs!
2 comments:
Girl!! Don't you just love that baby condo!! It was a life saver for us when Clay was mobile! I can't believe he's 9 months old... let me know if you need me to help you plan his bday party... You know how I love to plan a party!
Can't believe he is already 9 mo old. This year has just flown by. He is just so darn cute- love his smile in that last pic.
Post a Comment