Then he will say: "OK, you be Dr. Donaldnun and I go have a problem."
This little scenario will go on for as long as I let it. We have even fixed problems on all of his stuffed animals and they don't even have mouths. And each one has to have a different problem. He will straight call me out if I try to sneak in a repeat problem. The boy loves to play dentist.
So when I heard that his class was going on a field trip to a dentist's office, I volunteered to go and help out which really just meant I helped zip up a few coats and took pictures. When we first got there, the boys were more interested in the bus parked outside than anything else.
Then Dr. McAdams came out with a "bid ole fat toothbrush" - no, thankfully, he did not call it but I know he thought it - and that got his attention.
Then they got to go back and try out the patient chair...
And I found out that apparently, if you are a dentist, then you rank high in Wyatt's little world. This is a boy that will cover his eyes if a stranger tries to talk to him while we are out running errands. OK, now check out this group picture from his field trip. You may have to click on it to get a good look at the children.
Did you see him? Yes, that was him SITTING ON THE DENTIST'S LAP! He thought Dr. McAdams was all that and a bag of chips. I think I better start saving now to pay for dental school!
2 comments:
I like Wy's look that he is giving you as he sits in the chair. I think next time I will bring toothpaste to bribe him with! haha
What a cute post! I'm hope Wy is still that happy about the dentist once he goes for his appointment. Will Dr. McAdams be the doctor he sees? Cause wouldn't that be great?!
Post a Comment