Monday, January 12, 2009

Wyatt-isms

During one of our countless "let's pretend" sessions he said: "I be Batman and you be Robin Hood"

Calls the white and black spices that sit on tables "Salt and Dr. Pepper"

Takes something of mine (like a hair clip), holds it up for me to see and then announces loudly "You'll NEVER see this again!" and runs off laughing. I found his little stashing place - behind the couch.

I apologize in advance for this one but he said it so I have to post it - and he is a boy. While sitting on the potty, he looks at me and says "Man, I took a big ole dump."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! Those are AWESOME! I can't WAIT until Kinley is this age... or wait a minute... maybe I can. We are really going to have to watch what we say around her!

Leslie said...

Hmmm... I wonder where he got "big ole dump" from?? Too funny!

LuLu's Lane said...

BAHAHA I love Wyatt-isms! I can hear him telling you these things. Especially the one about you will never see this again! Too funny :)

Melissa said...

Ahhh!!!! He's a nut! I can hear an sinister little laugh when he says "you'll NEVER see this again"!
So funny!