Here are a couple pictures from Wednesday morning. We had to leave my brother's home at 5:15 a.m. but I did remember to make them pose for their last picture as a family of four in their home.
This was taken right outside the Birmingham airport. Check out the luggage - I think they had 12 pieces including carry ons - and the expression on Erica's face. She is SO HAPPY!
If you would like to read more about their adventures in Hong Kong (and see pictures), you can visit their travel blog at www.tochinaforyouyou.blogspot.com. (Her given name is Wei You (pronounced yo) and her nick name is You You (pronouced Yo Yo like the toy) hence the blog name.) I also added it to my sidebar list of blogs so you can access it there as well. Erica has already posted a couple of times. They will "get" Clara on Monday so they are doing some sight seeing this weekend. Please keep them all in your prayers. Thanks so much!
1 comment:
Hi Em,
Thanks for requesting prayer for us. And thank you for bringing your personality and charm to our blog. I love all of your updates :)
Love you,
Erica
Post a Comment