Needless to say, our gravel driveway took a beating and so did several areas of the land. There were ruts in the grass that were 8 - 10 inches deep that went on for several yards. So we called my brother Matt, who does site preparation work, and he cleaned up the land and the driveway on Friday. Wy and I took him some lunch and Wy got to watch his Uncle Matt work in the Bobcat.
The basement has a storm shelter room built in that has concrete walls and will have a concrete roof. I figured since we were going through the trouble of putting in a basement, I might as well get my "safe room." Next up is the framing - hope they start the week after next!
4 comments:
No pics of the giant tractor?
Good point - J took the pictures. I have a feeling that won't be the last time we have to use their services and I will get a pic next time.
How exciting!! Once they start the framing, it just seems to go really quick!
How exciting to finally see it coming together huh! I know you must be thrilled. Love the pic of J and Wy.
Post a Comment