I am starting to see a pattern emerge regarding your down time.
You know that whole "Idle hands are the devil's tools" saying?
Well, you kind of totally support that theory.
Sometimes I turn my back on you, so to speak, for a minute...
and this is what I am rewarded with.
You in the pantry pulling out every. single. sandwich. baggie.
You don't hide your waywardness - rather loudly announce that you are ALL DONE i.e. give me something else to tear up.
You also have a certain fondness for the cabinet where we keep the games with six hundred billion pieces.
As in open up every box, dump out the pieces, and eat the cards kind of fondness.
Now we are down a single orange in Candy Land, Mister.
Anywho, you have this wonderful, built-in defense mechanism also known as a STINKING CUTE PERSONALITY complete with ADORABLE EXPRESSIONS!
You are all "who me?"
"I am so just sitting here minding my own business."
"Who us? Steal a firetruck?"
"Nope, you must be looking for that naughty kid over there."
"The one with eggs all over himself and the kitchen floor."

"I believe he is is also known as your first born and original trouble maker. I kinda want to be like him."
Hmm, touche Chase. Touche.
2 comments:
Looks like Chase is keeping you on your toes!! At least he gives you some cute things to blog about! I still love the pic of Wy and the eggs!
Chase is so dang adorable- did you laugh or cry when you found him with all the zip-locs? so funny to me... of course I didn't have to clean it all up either. :)
Post a Comment