Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bet I can make you laugh...

My friend Leslie introduced me to this website: http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ and it is hilarious! Everyone who blogs has to go this site, save their pics, and post them so we can all enjoy!

Jeremy and I were horse laughing at ourselves! Here are our "favorites"...


Jeremy:

circa 1956 - reminds me of Darren from Bewitched




circa 1974 - I don't even know what to say about this look!




circa 1988 - I remember this look on the high school boys





Emily:

circa 1952 - looks like I could have been a "girlfriend" on The Andy Griffith Show




circa 1960 - I have seen this exact picture of my mom




circa 1966 - I believe this is called "the bouffant"




circa 1984 - my Cyndi Lauper phase




Now be a good sport and post your own Yearbook Photos!

3 comments:

LuLu's Lane said...

I can't stop laughing! This is great!! Your 80's hair rocks and those of J are awesome.

Kristie @ Me and My House said...

Too, funny. I did mine, too. They are hilarious.

Leslie said...

Those are hilarious!!! I love your Cyndi Lauper hair!!