On the Jungle Cruise
Jeremy and Wy on the Snow White ride. See the cell phone in Wy's hand? That was his "safety light" that he used in every dark ride after the Dinosaur trauma. The Snow White ride is about as tame as you can get but the first thing he asked when we got in the dark was "Is something going to jump out at us?" TRAUMATIZED.
Carter and Wy in line at the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Wy and YouMei on the train that goes around the park
Papa and Wy on the Carousel
We had reservations at Crystal Palace for a late lunch. The Winnie the Pooh characters visited each table while you ate which meant not having to wait in line for a picture.
Our last picture before leaving the park. They had great Halloween decorations all over the park.
There was a caricature booth set up in our hotel lobby. Morgan got hers done one of the first nights we were there. I really wanted Wyatt to have his done as well. The kids were swimming so I put him on the waiting list and kept going back and forth to check. It was finally his turn and he was SO TIRED or as I like to say "give out." But he sat there like a good little boy while the artist drew. It turned out so cute don't you think?
I have such wonderful memories of our family trip to Disney. Thank you so much Mom and Dad for taking us and for being so generous. We definitely want to go back in a few years and take Chase. So start saving your coins if you want to go with us!
5 comments:
That picture of Carter and Wyatt standing in line cracks me up! Wyatt has his little leg draped over that railing we had to keep "reminding" them NOT to climb on :)
You did a great job finishing up the pictures for the trip! I'm proud of you!!! Especially since I only managed one picture on my blog :)
We LOVED our trip to Disney, even though my son was afraid of EVERYTHING. We just went last year and cannot wait to go back!
I'm glad you guys had such a great time!
Looks like it was a lot of fun!! We'll just have to wait to take Clay when Chase is old enough so we can all go! I know Clay would love it!
Great pictures! It looks like the meal with all the characters is definitely the way to go. The caricature looks super cool- you should frame it for Wy's room or something...
I love the "give out" Looks like you guys had an awesome time!!!
Post a Comment